Slide show

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ethan’s Poem

Heart pounds my hand
Punching with a fierceness
Hold my heart dad
So you can feel my love
Words so innocent
So simple yet digging deep
Heart that punches
The breath from my lips
Stabbing deep
Hold me tight
So I can feel you sleep
Words from the young
That can make you weep
Innocence that somehow knows
Yet still asks for toys
His heart beats
Eyes that shine
Laughter that washes
All grime
Hold my heart dad
So I know your there
Keeps the monsters
Away from my bed
Heart that punches
Innocent words
That somehow knows
Yet takes the breath from my lips
The smile which holds
Ones soul
Those words a moment in time

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for being the lecturer on this area. We enjoyed your own article quite definitely and most of all cherished how you handled the issues I widely known as controversial. You happen to be always quite kind towards readers much like me and help me in my lifestyle. Thank you

Anonymous said...

Impressive publish! STICK WITH IT!

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I found your blog via Google at the same time as looking for a related topic, your website came up, it appears great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

Anonymous said...

I actually wanted to develop a remark to be able to express gratitude to you for these awesome points you are writing on this site. My considerable internet look up has finally been paid with brilliant information to write about with my company. I would express that many of us website visitors are definitely lucky to be in a useful place with many special individuals with beneficial secrets. I feel rather happy to have come across the webpage and look forward to plenty of more exciting moments reading here. Thanks again for all the details.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, it truly is a really informative publish and very helpful for some kind of businesses like mine. I like when I'm looking the world wide web and i come across a site with valuable points like this. Thanks lots for the research, We've noted a number of them here so I can use them in a future. Kudos for you and keep up the good blogging perform.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the comments

Anonymous said...

Some times its a pain in the ass to read what people wrote but this web site is very user friendly ! .

PoIuYt