Slide show

Monday, October 8, 2012

Bohemian

Bohemian love song
Sung in a smoke filled room
Under the glare of a single light bulb
A blue haze over cast
About a girl made of stone
Standing in the street
Looking so pretty
covered in a marble sheet
a fountain that people once thought essential

much can change in a single day
sitting on a corner coffee shop
looking a statue that once was significant
of a pretty face made of marble
in a foreign city any where
about this time sometime tomorrow
with cup in hand
seeing into the future
one second at a time

the monotone voice of a broken man
singing under a single blue light
wanting to see her face
through eyes that are blind
a girl made of stone
long since gone
under the moon light of tomorrow
living into the future
one second at a time

much can change in a single day
looking into the potential prospect
expectations in broken stone chips
on the coble around the fountain base
sitting at a corner coffee shop
looking at a statue that once was
of a pretty face made of marble
in a foreign city my own home town
about this time some time yesterday

a monotone voice fills the air
as the man sits there
with a cup in hand
will he not look at me
all I have is this marble sheet
every day I watch him walking to that shop
sit in a chair and look at that clock
singing that song of despair

Centuries come and I have waited
For this man to appear for the fated
With the words that turned me to stone
A voice will unlock your heart
Chip at the marble that holds you in its grip
Walking free in the light of a blue moon
A single step in rhythm with that monotone
So long I have waited
For this love that was fated

Walking slowly towards that single chair
The monotone voice pulling me near
A single blue light filling the haze
In a smoke filled room disfranchised
All those lonely broken hearted
Their eyes looking down cast in memories
A foreign town I call my own
Much can change on any given day
Walking in the future one second at a time

Walking over these streets made of rock
Coming back to this single coffee shop
With cup in hand listening
that monotone voice filling the air
a blue haze under this clock
looking at that fountain marble statue
His beautiful face telling me stories
everyday I find myself sitting here
waiting for the blue moon delight

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thx for your post, I really enjoy your blog. Long time lurker, first time commenter, you know the drill. I tried to share this one time before, I don’t think it posted correctly…hopefully it will this time!

Anonymous said...

Some really interesting points you have written. Aided me a lot, just what I was looking for : D.