Slide show

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thoughts on Life!

Interesting starting point, "Thoughts On Life" and why E Bat you may ask. From nothing to a couple of words just to test the waters and punction in between to let the thoughts flow. Deep thought in a coffee shop watching people come and go. Each person that walks through the door has a different story yet somehow predictable. You can read in their expressions the worry in their eyes and the way they move. The phsyology of body language that humans read more from then the writen word. Each person at a different stage of their lives some worry about lived ones or the future others with their faces painted on. The coffee is bitter and strong waiting like you to see who walks through the door.
The coffee shop could be any where in the world from Ibiza Spain to Victoria B.C. Canada or even Milan Italy, yet it is not. It is in a land locked in Regina on the corner of Victoria Ave and Rose Street at a place called Altantas. Ironic name to justify sitting at a table on street corner making up stories about people in my head. Across the street I see a busker chatting with a Montreal fan. Both look familier. The Montreal fan has a Tattoo of a killer whale on his leg done in the Haida style found near Vancouver and Vancouver Island which some how is so Canadian in that it does not make sense. Wearing the symbol of the west coast on ones skin and team product from the east on onces clothing. The Buster looks like a guidance councilar I work with at my day job. Buster and Montreal walk towards me as their cups wait cooling in the afternoon heat. The metaphor of the coffee waiting to see who walks through the door as I do to start life a new. I think to myself maybe tea next time.

.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you Dude

williampwright said...

Okay I really dont know what to say to that except....Do I know you?

Anonymous said...

yes, yes you do LOL! It's been a long time! Must get together soon!

williampwright said...

And how would I know who you are?

Anonymous said...

I believe you would recognize my Yoga skills, I am still teaching and stuck in the pose that kills!

Anonymous said...

Teaching poses that kill....interesting