Slide show

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wave’s splash

Wave’s splash

The waves splash on the rocks
Wind makes the wave’s splash higher
Ice is already forming on the ground
Freezing the rocks together
The Vs are high in the air
Flying south for six mouths o r so
Sky is bluer some how
Ground is harder to the step
Every time I look up
Eyes gaze back at me
Asking question in silence
What is the point of words?
When they make no difference
The question will be asked
As you walk out the door
Have you made a difference?
JEM is my difference here
The best of a poor decision
Their hurt so big that
It pulls you in
Jet asks “why are you and mom breaking up”
It not your fault son
I love you no matter what
Give M and E a kiss and hug
Tell them I love them not matter what
Sweet dreams little one
Ice freezes all over the rocks

No comments: