Slide show

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Looking she did stare

Every day I pass a spot
On the ground I once lay
Pulled for a wreck
By a faceless man
With a headless body
She said I wish you died that day
Even my ego knows that now

Every day a spot reminds
That fate teases a little
Between twilight and daylight
Even though one wish you dead
You would not go
Pulled from a wreck
I have never been so cold

Looking she did stare
With e man in hers arms all bare
Staring down on a body on ground
Thinking what if it was gone
Baby cries in ears
Police man in my eyes asking
Asking what did you drink?
Trying to answer I don’t drink

Waking in a room
All white and strapped down
Way passed twilight and noon too
Cords and lights flashing
I could ear
The fog slowly cleared
The pain screamed back
It was a voice I know
I think my own
Hands hold me tight
Cutting with plight

Once on the ground
Heart pulled apart
Cold still there
Hands hold me still
Lights red and brown
45 minutes and day or two gone
I would not be done
From this dream that is gone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

powerful...intense...and real.