Slide show

Friday, May 18, 2012

The colour of cynicism

What colour is despair
What colour is cynicism
Without flare Shades of burnt umber
Differentiates the two
Before fading to black
Is there a point
When pain controls everything
Hypnotic smiles periodically
Like water off the bow
Hunger for a quixotic life
Bleak whisperings
Flooding the imaginations
Recycling cynical skepticism
A good day in the trees
Silence uncontrollable loud
Whimpering foliage
Interplay in the shadows
Beams reaching down
The structure of happy
Spans the gap It is time
Time to drop that thought
Smile in the face of crazy
Sound of water
Splashing on the leaves

6 comments:

neil child said...

Smile in the face of crazy -- I love that line!

williampwright said...

Thanks Neil...

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very internet smart so I’m not 100% sure. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Anonymous on 5/21/12

williampwright said...

It cost a little time and a little effort. I would suggest just you play around with the format to find what works for you. Iam not internet smart at all so just work at it and it will happen.

neil child said...

And there are a few blog formats that are free -- blogspot and wordpress being the main ones. I, too, am not computer savvy and I, like William, am on blogspot for FREE!

Anonymous said...

This was really a fascinating subject, I am very lucky to have the ability to come to your weblog and I will bookmark this page in order that I might come back one other time.