Slide show

Monday, May 28, 2012

In The Rain

Beguiling smiles
Descends in to silence
Philosopher’s madness

Standing alone in the rain
Feeling it down the drain
A vow so fleeting

Distain gliding past
Sitting where the air is cleaner
Deciphering indestructible hate

Standing in the rain
Feeling the water calm
Solemn anticipation

Perfection clouded in sadness
A gesture of pathos
A puzzle scornfully sober

Standing under a cloud of grey
A single drop falls
Splashing in a haze

Decorously expressionless
Buried in blooms
Hovering scarlet butterflies

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rain can hide many things I think...

Anonymous said...

Sotto la pioggia di Ingannare dei sorrisi Discendono in fare tacere la pazzia di Filosofo

Stare in piedi sotto la pioggia per lo Sentendo solo giù il canale UN voto così fugace

Distain che scorre dopo Sedere dove l'aria è Decifrare più pulita l'odio indistruttibile

Stare in piedi Sentendo sotto la pioggia l'acqua l'anticipazione calma Solenne

La perfezione si è annuvolata nella tristezza UN gesto di pathos che UN enigma sprezzantemente rende sobrio

Stare in piedi sotto una nuvola di rende grigio UNE cadute di goccia sole che Schizzano in una nebbia

Decorosamente inespressivo Seppellito nei fiori che Volteggia delle farfalle scarlatte

neil child said...

This sense of lonely self standing in the rain is quite distant from the romantic notion of singing in the rain -- though I know the two are not necessarily connected.

Anonymous said...

hmmm....Maybe the sentiment is there if one looked hard between the lines...


I'm singing in the rain
Just singing in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love
Let the stormy clouds chase
Everyone from the place
Come on with the rain
I've a smile on my face
I walk down the lane
With a happy refrain
Just singin',
Singin' in the rain

I'm dancin' in the rain...
Why am I smiling
And why do I sing?
Why does September
Seem sunny as spring?
Why do I get up
Each morning and start?
Happy and head up
With joy in my heart
Why is each new task
A trifle to do?
Because I am living
A life full of you.