Slide show

Sunday, May 26, 2013

prefection

Perfection in the dark
When it is real
When your words mask the delusion
Confusing in the light
When words do match the do
When your expression tells the truth
Perfection in the dark
Under a full moon 
The shadow hide the possibility
When your words promise something new
Confusing in the light of day
When I see you with another man
Your actions of the unjust 
Darkness descends and perfection is cleansed 
The dream of the day is faded by your touch
The tone of your voice whispers to my heart
Light creeps  into the day
I can finally see who you have come to be
A beautiful lier who wants everything for nothing
Perfection in the dark 
When you no longer haunt my heart    
When you no longer control my daydreams
Perfection in the light
When someone walks in new
In the background everything is fine
Life can be divine 
Confusing in the dark
Perfection in the light
When dark turns to day
When it can be real
When your confusing words
No longer having meaning to me
Perfection in the horizon 
In the smell cooking bread
Sounds like the smell  of canna lily
Like how it lingers  in the air like sound

No comments: