Slide show

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Your Halfway There

I don't care if you want to go
I do a little
I can't lie
Your halfway there
Living in this lie
Rain falls black
And the sun shines through
If you end your life
That is up to you
Just by living
Your dying a little everyday
So have a good life
And die your good death
Live for today and tomorrow too
I don't care if you want to live
Your halfway gone anyway
Living to find the truth
Rain falls turning the black to gray
The sun shines through the gloom
Just by living your winning
If you decide to go on
That is up to you
Dying a little every day
Pushing the adrenaline
a little more  each day
Compacting
What drives you to end your life
Has the pain become unbearable
Is it the insanity of not fitting in
Never being on the inside
Always being an outsider
What was tiger that pushed you
Just by living your halfway there
Cheating death
The reaper smiles
Those delusional fools

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I actually feel this website needs a lot more attention. I'll probably be
returning to read through more, thanks for the info!



my webpage :: antiikin kreikka