Slide show

Monday, January 17, 2011

Angels fall like drops of rain

Angels fall like drops of rain

Angels fall like rain drops from the sky
The heavens open up to cry
The sounds of the angels hitting the ground
Is like hail cutting the fields down

Angels have feelings to
And a job to do
Feeling they don’t know they are searching for
Are their jobs redundant?

One angel is all I am asking for
Catch her before she hits the ground
Hope she lands just under my eyes
Runs down my cheek like a rain drop

To touch my lips
To taste the salt of the heavens
Just one angel please
To make my life complete

The drop to make me hole again
To share life as one
To lift me up
So my heart can touch the clouds

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

drop...drop...

albina N muro said...

Christmas Angels, situated in the heart of York, is full of character and brimming all-year round with fascinating and unusual Christmas gifts and Christmas. spiritual development