Slide show

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Death Laments

Death Laments

Furious and tangible
Nightmare on a beach drive
Death laments in antagonist fury
His spit splashing in my face
His hands reaching for my neck

The grip strong
Pushing his hands down
Death words still echoes
“I am going to Fucking Kill you!”
“You Dumb Fucking Retard!”
Death gives death threats?

Death is filled with rage
His plan escaping from his lips
There is hate in his eyes
As the spit turns to salt
As Death screams his tirade
“You dumb fucking retard, “
“Uneducated!, Schizophrenic!”
“You Are Nothing!”
“I am an important man”
“You are less than nothing!”
“ I can Practice in four countries”
“Can you Say that!”
Are saying you can murder me in four countries?

Calm settles with in
Death plans out loud
I smell Death’s Fear
Hiding under the hate
The edge is near
Death’s words still echoes in the wind
As Death’s land rover runs me down

Calm settles on my heart
Death’s words dry to salt in the wounds
“I am going to fucking kill you!”
“You dumb fucking retard!”

Calm settles on me from with in
Is this my fate?
To be murdered on door steps
That once was mine

Calm settles in my soul
As the land rover races runs me down
I push his hands back down
Death’s tries to push me over the edge
I have looked into Deaths eyes
Seen emptiness
Emptiness in his soul
And hatred in his eyes
The Land Rover bruises my skin

No comments: