Slide show

Monday, August 5, 2013

Hanging in air

Carrying the conflict with us
Everywhere we go
A small piece is always present
Hanging in air
Like an ugly cloud 
Saying let me go
 Famous last words
Why wont you let me disappear
Lots of  redundant objectivity there
Water under a burnt bridge
Arguing against a reluctant sun
You can't control me
That dirty is gone
Driving through that storm
The sun looks brighter on the other side
Keeping that inside 
Is that cold
Unlikely Heroes
Stand amongst us
Like water under burnt bridges

2 comments:

neil child said...

Weather metaphors are good -- though I've never seen nor can imagine an ugly cloud:)

williampwright said...

I will try throwing some cowboy under a cloudy sky poetry your way without mixed metaphors...

Just give me three words and I will go from there...