Slide show

Saturday, June 28, 2014

said to late

What will tomorrow bring
Taking advice
Ringing in my ears
Escaping this place
Doing what it takes
Looking for that ride home
Lost in a promised land
The words said to late
All the people drowning in hate
I have forgiven you
like that apportion In Trinidad
Even when your daughter calls me dad
We can never know what tomorrow brings
Listing all those broken dreams
Counting all those broken hearts
Watching all those sunrises
Wondering towards home way past sunset
Waiting for an I love you
Even if it's way paste due
Said way past to late

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there I am so delighted I found your weblog, I really
found you by accident, while I was looking on Askjeeve
for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a remarkable post and a
all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read through
it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds,
so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the excellent job.



Here is my web site how to grow taller