Slide show

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dante’s Sunrise

Dante’s Sunrise

Every sunrise has a morning
Every breath you take has a beautiful sound
Makes me wish to be in your arms

Every sunset has a night
Every smile you make takes my breath away
It has be ten years now and we not spoken it two
It is sad that time stands still as the years drag by

And yet your hatred burns me deep
Like being shot by a 38
Your last words slice me clean through
And the salt you rubbed in is still on fire

The first year went by in seconds
The next four you said you could not take it
As you ran off with another
The last two have been Dante’s hell

Every sunrise is the beginning
even as the sunsets on Dante’s day
Life is beautiful even in Dante’s hell

I hope the reflection does no scare you
When you look in those eyes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bring on the 38 and a bottle of wine!

Anonymous said...

grapes gross!!!